LAST UPDATED: January 2, 2024
Welcome to our services (collectively, our “Service”), provided LA Golf Partners LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates including Matrix D LLC dba LA Golf Shafts (“LA GOLF” or the “Company”) through lagolf.com (collectively, the “website”) or through other communication platforms.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO OBTAIN YOUR PARENT’S OR GUARDIAN’S CONSENT BEFORE OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITH COMPANY. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN COMPLETES ALL ACCOUNT INFORMATION. COMPANY DOES NOT PERMIT PERSONAL OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO BE COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 YEARS OLD.
Please keep in mind that this Policy does not apply to, and cannot control, the activities on any other websites other than our Service or to any interaction you may have with Apple or iTunes Store via your iOS device, or any other app that may be on your device. In addition, we are not responsible for the privacy of any information that you reveal or post in any public forum on our Service or which you reveal to any user of our Service (on community message boards, in blogs, on public profile pages, etc.).
- What We Collect
- Use of Personal Information
- Sharing of Personal Information
- California Privacy Rights
- Protecting Your Information
- Third Party websites
- Information Choices and Changes
- Contact Information
- Your Acceptance of These Terms
- WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify you or contact you. Company only collects personally identifiable information on a voluntary basis. Personally identifiable information collected may include your name, photographs, home address, phone number, date of birth, e-mail address, and/or billing information. We do not require this information to gain access to our Service; however, you will not be able to utilize certain features that require registration or receive materials such as newsletters unless such information is provided. Unless you give us permission to do so, we will not sell, share, license, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information other than as set forth in this Policy.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. For some activities, we may ask you to create a username and password and/or to provide other, non-personal information such as your age, gender, education level, information related to your usage of our Service (such as products, categories, and activities you search for), and content contributed to or posted on our Service (such as comments, blog entries, and reviews), and we may combine such information with your personally identifiable information. In addition, your web browser, client software or mobile device may transmit certain geographic information or information regarding your computer (capabilities, browser, IP addresses, etc.) to us. We may use this information to help us understand who uses our Service and to improve and market our Service in general and to help us to improve the products and tools we offer online. In addition, we may use such information for security, system integrity (the prevention of hacking, etc.), or enforcement purposes. Because your non-personally identifiable information does not identify you, we reserve the right to share such information with our affiliates and other third parties for any purpose.
- Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our website. This type of information is collected to make the website more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our websites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers’ request.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may need to disclose your personally identifiable information to third party vendors to fulfill product orders or prizes, to process mailings, or to process, analyze, and/or store data. We will attempt to ensure that these entities do not use your personally identifiable information for any other purpose, and that they have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personally identifiable information they obtain from us.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
- While we do not use the data for any automated decision-making on the LA GOLF website at the current time, and does not have any direct knowledge of third parties using the data for such a purpose, it is possible that third parties (such as Spotify, for example) may incorporate such automated decision-making in its use of data, and as such, the consumer or customer has the right to inquire with such a third party regarding the use of such data in this process.
- Our Service also contains message boards, chat areas and blogs, where users can exchange ideas and communicate with one another. When posting to a message board, chat area or blog, please be aware that the information is being made publicly available on-line and the user does so at user’s own risk. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF ANY INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH OUR SERVICE.
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law also allows for the Right to Correction, permitting users to request an update of their data if they believe it is inaccurate or outdated, and the right at any time to request and instruct the Company to limit the use of user’s Personal and Sensitive Information (if any), only to the use necessary to perform the services, or provide goods purchased by the user. To make any such requests or instructions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
You may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out” or you may email your request to email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our website works for you.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may also contact us at our address:
4992 E Hunter Ave
Anaheim, California 92807
Phone: (800) 275-3401
We may change this Policy. If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date above.
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS